Our Dynamic Resourcing service is exclusive to Allseas Global Supply Chain clients. Dynamic resourcing is the smart word for a “Plug and Play” resource solution. It allows for intelligent resource to be instantly embedded into your organisation.
Our partnership carries no bias to any particular provider, our specialists assimilate into clients’ businesses, vigorously protecting their interests, focusing only on business growth at the most competitive price.
- Minimises cost
Our first approach is always to minimise financial exposure for a client, with FTE generally one of the highest areas of cost in any business.
- Supports project delivery
When delivering a change management programme, Dynamic Resourcing helps to keep up the momentum of project delivery within timeline, quickly bringing skilled individuals to an area requiring improvement.
- Avoids employment costs
Dynamic Resourcing delivers a fast and intelligent solution without the client needing to employ FTE with the associated costs of healthcare programmes, screening, agency fees and such.
- Flexible and scalable
The Dynamic Resourcing team are only in place as long as required and if the client wishes to keep the individuals post-project, they are welcome to employ them at a cost far below market rate.
How does Dynamic Resourcing work?
- Typically, one of our senior managers implants at the client’s facility for the first 3 months to carry out an initial GAP analysis of the existing business and knowledge base.
- Post-analysis, we identify the skillsets required to complement and enhance an efficient end-to-end supply chain, deploying individuals from the relevant sector to work on and off-site.
- Each senior manager assigned to a client acts as an employee, with internal reporting lines ensuring true integration, yet combined with the flexibility of being externally employed, freeing clients from liability or any associated costs.
- Allseas will ensure the appointed individuals are embedded correctly within client organisations, supporting client-side line managers throughout the transition phase.
To date, over 80% of our dynamic resourced team members have found permanent appointment within our client base.